Machu Picchu & the Amazon Jungle
This itinerary takes you to explore the diversity of Peru’s highlight destinations from the Andean peaks down into the Amazon rainforest while taking in its compelling history and colorful culture along the way. The Inca ruins and Machu Picchu at sunrise are out of this world and the wildlife of the Peruvian Amazon is mind-blowing.
Arrival in Lima
- Travel day to Peru, the evening at leisure in Lima
- Airport assistance to welcome you.
- Overnight at the airport hotel.
In case you have a late night arrival and an early morning departure it will be more convenient to stay at the airport hotel in Lima, which is located in front of the terminal. Our local representative will welcome you and escort you to the hotel. Once you’ve settled and checked in to your accommodation we recommend resting and getting ready for your next adventure.
Machu Picchu & Surroundings
- 2 nights in the Sacred Valley, 1 near Machu Picchu, 2 nights in Cusco.
- Explore ancient Inca historical sites in the Sacred Valley & Cusco.
- Visit the breathtaking World Wonder of Machu Picchu!
Cusco was the historical Capital of the Inca Empire and the UNESCO World Heritage Site is the perfect place to acclimatize to the altitude and explore the Inca culture and civilization. The main reason many travelers come to this part of the world is to be able to visit the ancient Inca Citadel of Machu Picchu. Sitting on top of a mountain and one of the manmade Wonders of the World, no words can describe the awe-inspiring experience of being on Machu Picchu and exploring its history through the incredible Inca ruins that can be found there.
The Peruvian Amazon
- The world’s largest and most biodiverse tropical rainforest, the Amazon!
- Experience living deep within the Peruvian Amazon.
- Discover the diversity of the Amazon wildlife.
Arrive in the remote and pristine primary rainforest of the Peruvian Amazon. Your comfortable eco-lodge is situated deep within the rainforest and offers outstanding opportunities to see wildlife and the natural beauty of this unique ecosystem including oxbow lakes and clay licks. The climate is hot and humid and the experiences are spellbinding…staying and exploring the Amazon is an experience you will never forget!
How to Customize or Quote this Example Tour
Customize the Experience
Add Days & Excursions
Change Your Hotels
Find a Different Tour
- *Multi Country*
- Costa Rica