Discover Northern Brazil
Explore the unadorned beauty of the northeast of Brazil. A true treat for all your senses, you’ll discover the heart of the country’s Afro-Brazilian heritage in Salvador da Bahia, soak up awe-inspiring panoramas and mysterious caves of the Chapada Diamantina National Park and, relax on the secluded, heavenly beaches of Morro de São Paulo.
Salvador de Bahia
- Explore the most fascinating city of Salvador in northern Brazil.
- Discover the vibrant heartbeat of Brazil’s Afro-Brazilian heritage.
- Walk along Pelourinho, admire Salvador’s colorful architecture.
Travel along the Green Coast to the Historic National Monument and UNESCO Heritage beach town of Paraty. Staying in Paraty is an absolute joy as you walk along the charming cobblestone streets and admire the beautifully preserved colonial buildings. You’ll be happily snapping away and taking videos of this historic, living and breathing museum. As well as being one of Brazil’s most picturesque towns, Paraty is also renowned for producing some of the best cachaça liquor in the country. During your stay, make sure to sip your way through its many varieties but be careful…in the cocktail form of a caipirinha although sweet, they pack quite a punch so pace yourself!
Chapada Diamantina & Lencois
- 3 nights in Lencois – the gateway to the Chapada Diamantina.
- With huge stalactites and stalagmites explore the Capital of Caves!
- Hike through incredible landscapes to 112-storey tall waterfalls.
Staying in the charming town of Lencois which acts as the gateway to the spectacular Chapada Diamantina National Park will give you plenty of opportunities to explore its magnificent landscapes. Whether you’re overground walking through the impressive National Park to tabletop mountains to watch the sunset or, discovering the underground world of hidden caves with clear blue pools; this is one of South America’s most unique landscapes.
Morro do Sao Paulo
- 2 nights on the heavenly, car free island of Morro de Sao Paulo.
- Find your secluded paradise beach hopping down Tinhare’s coast.
- Watch dolphins perform sunset acrobatics at Tapirandu Fortress.
Situated just off the coast of Salvador de Bahia, is the island of Tinhare and you’ll be staying in the charming and car free village of Morro de Sao Paulo. The laidback atmosphere of the Mediterranean-style village and of course its heavenly beaches makes Morro de Sao Paulo the perfect place to relax in northern Brazil. TInhare’s coast is lined with some of the country’s best beaches and all you have to do is find the perfect one for you. Enjoy beach hopping your way along the coast and here’s a small tip…the further you get from the village of Morro de Sao Paulo, the more secluded and heavenly the beaches get…welcome to paradise!
How to Customize or Quote this Example Tour
Customize the Experience
Add Days & Excursions
Change Your Hotels
Find a Different Tour
- Costa Rica