A Costa Rican Honeymoon
With this fully customizable honeymoon itinerary, you’ll come face to face with Costa Rica’s stunning scenery, natural diversity and of course its romance. Your coffee experience in Finca Rosa Blanca is a stirring experience, Arenal’s mix of volcanoes and secluded hot springs is soothing and Nicoya’s heavenly beaches and romance will sweep you off your feet.
Finca Rosa Blanca
- 2 nights in the exclusive Finca Rosa Blanca Coffee Plantation.
- Learn coffee production at the finca’s organic coffee plantation.
- Roast & brew your coffee and have a coffee tasting experience.
Set among stunning coffee plantations the Finca Rosa Blanca has a much deserved reputation as one of Costa Rica’s most exclusive and sumptuous places to stay. During your coffee-inspired stay you’ll wake up to the aromas of coffee, learn about the coffee-making process at the on-site organic plantation and try your hand at roasting and brewing your own blend of coffee. With views over the scenic coffee plantations and a spring-fed swimming pool your stay at Finca Rosa Blanca will be more than just spectacular.
- 2 nights in or around La Fortuna, beautiful wildlife near Arenal.
- Hike along the base of Arenal Volcano in the Arenal Nat’l Park.
- Relax in the natural hot springs lodging near the foot of Arenal.
Staying in or near to the lively town of La Fortuna that sits in the shadow of the ever-present Arenal Volcano is a stunning experience. Surrounded by beautiful scenery at the foot of the mighty Arenal Volcano during your stay you’ll take a half day tour, hiking through the rainforest of Arenal National Park along the base of the Arenal Volcano. You’ll also have time to freshen up in natural hot springs and enjoy a delicious buffet dinner with the stunning volcano providing an unforgettable backdrop.
- 3 nights on Costa Rica’s beautiful Nicoya Peninsula.
- Optional activities from snorkeling to paddle boarding & surfing.
- Relax or visit Costa Rica’s first protected area, Cabo Blanco.
Soak up the heavenly beaches and warm waters of the Nicoya Peninsula while staying in the small beach village of either Santa Teresa or Mal Pais. Both with pristine white sand beaches and clear azure waters, they are both heaven on Earth. Tear yourself away from the sunbathing on the stunning beaches to explore the underwater marine world with a snorkel or take the opportunity to try your hand at surfing with optional surfing lessons. We recommend heading inland to explore the Cabo Blanco National Park which as one of Costa Rica’s off-the-beaten path destinations offers some of the best wildlife watching in the region and where you can spot anything from pelicans and parrots to monkeys, wild cats and snakes.
How to Customize or Quote this Example Tour
Customize the Experience
Add Days & Excursions
Change Your Hotels
Find a Different Tour
- Costa Rica